Konad Stamping Nail Art is a new and innovative nail-imprinting kit that allows to stamp beautiful pre-designed images on your nails in minutes!
Konad Stamping Nail Art is a revolutionary new system for making your nails gorgeous! You select a design from one of the many available image plates, cover it with the Special Stamping Polish, scrape the excess polish off with the provided scraper, then transfer the design to the stamper. Then you transfer the design from the stamper to your nail (painted or unpainted) and voila! You have a beautiful design on your nail that dries instantly! You can also add rhinestones or stamp multiple images on your nails for custom designs that are limited only by your imagination.
Here are the steps on how to use the Konad stamping nail art:
• Select from Konad’s picture pattern the design you want.
• Put the Konad’s unique nail polish over the design that you preferred. Be certain that it wrap the whole design.
• Scratch crosswise the figure plate with the scraper to take away excess polish. Be certain that you scratch until the border of the plate so that your stamp will simply pick up the image.
• Push the stamp strongly above the image design.
• Stamp strongly the design on your nail with a tender rolling movement or by plainly pushing it downwards. Prior to stamping, you can make sure that you have selected the image design completely and precisely. It is essential that you stamp the design as rapidly as you can to your nail ahead of drying up.
You can now enjoy decorating your nails with these simple procedures of Konad stamping.